We appreciate the levels of concern out there regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want our community of patrons to know we will remain open in a limited capacity to help as many as we can.
To keep Bike Saviours a safe space for the community and its staff, we are taking precautions against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by instituting the following changes
- Open Shop use is temporarily suspended until further notice. The shop is open for flat repairs and parts shopping only. This means you may not bring your bike inside and use a tool station or tools beyond tire levers and pumps.
- For your convenience during this time and off-hours, an outdoor tool board is available for other, minor repairs.
- Due to our close quarters, a maximum of 10 people may be in the shop at once, including staff. This is not a time to socialize, so please come prepared to fix your bike and/or shop for the part(s) you need swiftly.
- Nitrile gloves are available if you’d like to use them.
- We are not accepting donations at this time. We hope to resume upon reopening in our new location at the end of the month.
You can help by staying home if you are feeling sick and washing your hands with soap and water before and after using any equipment. We’ll do our part by sanitizing tools between use and washing our hands between assisting our patrons.
Watch for updates of any other changes to our hours or services. Thank you for your support! We hope you and your loved ones are well and staying rad riding your bikes!
Here is an article from Bicycling magazine on cycling during the coronavirus outbreak. UCI has cancelled all sanctioned races and events, and is recommending that you do not ride in groups.
Stay healthy and calm as we all work through this.